Our Shimano North America Fishing, Inc.’s (“Shimano”) B2C Return Policy (“Return Policy”) below extends to all Shimano merchandise and must be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase with original packaging and a valid receipt or account look-up.
What’s the Shimano’s Return Policy?
- Full priced merchandise with original tags, unopened items in new and saleable condition returned within 30 days of the original shipment will receive a refund.
- Discounted or discontinued merchandise with original tags, unopened items in new and saleable condition returned within 30 days of the original shipment will receive a credit only.
- Footwear return must be unworn and in new condition. Footwear packaging/boxes must not have tape or any other shipping labels on them-shoe boxes used as shipping boxes will not be accepted.
- Reel parts in new and saleable condition returned within 30 days of the original shipment will receive a refund. Any type of lubricant, including but not limited to oils and greases are non-returnable.
- We cannot accept COD returns.
- If a merchandise item has a non-conformity in materials or workmanship, please see Shimano’s Warranty.
How will I be refunded for my return?
- In most cases your refund will automatically go back to the original form of payment used for the purchase. It can take up to 5 additional business days to inspect and process items returned.
Can I return an item without a receipt?
- For Fishshop.Shimano purchases, you can access and print a copy of your receipt.
- Shimano Customer Service Agent can look up the receipt for your purchase.
- Shimano will not accept any returns for credit unless purchase receipt can be identified or accompanies the return.
Why was my return declined?
If your return was declined for any reason, the order will be shipped back to you and you should receive it within 7 business days. A return may be declined for one of the following reasons:
- Your return was outside of the return window.
- The item appears worn or used.
- The item was opened.
- The item was non-returnable or non-returnable if opened.
- A purchased receipt did not accompany the return or a receipt could not be identified.
- The Returns department wasn't able to locate the order number or other information needed to process the return.
- The item was damaged by improper use or accident.
Are shipping charges refunded for Shimano returns?
Shipping charges may be refunded depending on the reason for your Shimano return and in Shimano’s sole discretion. If your shipping charges aren't refunded, please call Shimano Customer Service at 1-877-577-0600 to see if you're eligible for a refund. You may not be refunded for shipping charges if:
- The return was not due to an error by Shimano
- The return was declined by our Returns Department.
If you placed an order and haven’t received it yet, you can refuse your order when the shipper delivers your package. When we receive the returned items, we’ll credit your account for the price of the items and any shipping costs.
How do I report a missing item from my Shimano order or my Shimano order is missing?
- Please contact a Shimano Customer Service Agent at 877-577-0600 and have your order number available.
- Please email our Customer Service Agent at Fishsitefeedback.com and have your order number included in the email.
- Shimano assumes no liability for loss or damage of returned or missing items, orders, packages or product.
- Please ship your return with a carrier that provides tracking and insurance. Shimano cannot be responsible for an item(s) that does not arrive at our facility.
If you have any questions regarding this Return Policy or your return, please contact us at 1-877-577-0600 Monday-Friday between 7:00 am and 5:00 pm PST.
Shimano reserves the right to VOID any claims
Shimano reserves the right to change, amend or modify the terms and conditions of this Return Policy.